Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Valentine LOVE...


My girls are BOTH taking a nap at the same time (pinch me!) So...I am working on some Valentine pillows to take to my sister in law's winery this weekend.  It is the Lover's Weekend Madera Wine Trail....and I love to sell my stuff, help her pour her husband's wines...and sip some vino myself!
Just a little V-Day LOVE...hand stenciled canvas pillows with a fabric back.
I LOVE this red and white damask fabric...have one on our couch and the chair in our room.


The WHOLE collection...fun fabrics to liven up your couch, bed or anywhere this Valentine's Day!
XOXO...simple enough.
All we need is LOVE!
I LOVE this fabric...so fun!

You can find these pillows and pillow covers in my Etsy shop...
www.thevintagebarn.etsy.com   or just click on the "shop" tab right here on my blog!
If you are local...I will see you at the Madera Wine Trail...at Chateau Lasgoity!!

Head over to www.designdininganddiapers.com


Love & Junk~
Julie



No comments:

Post a Comment