Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Transformation Tuesday....

Another fun find...turned quick transformation project!  This sweet little table was in close to perfect condition...it just needed a cool color.  I used my Annie Sloan Chalk Paint Graphite on it...love the outcome!



 photo 3e72086a-502e-4630-ae09-eed2af3dfa99_zpsc0a50724.jpg

A quick cleaning...nice coat of the ASCP in Graphite and distressed the table and done!


 photo 2227b630-1b6c-44bc-9992-23ca11206334_zpsc97b90b7.jpg

Love this table...perfect for a side table, sofa table or an entry table.


 photo f66c7084-0c06-4621-9496-1adc6c80eb22_zpsb703eab0.jpg

The top is rustic enough but not too rough...just perfect!  The wax finish is perfect for a rich finish.

Just a quick little transformation today...I have a TON of projects out in my shop that I need to head out and get going on.  I hope you have a fabulous day!!!


Linking up to and ParTYinG with.....



Chef In Training


Home Stories A2Z



Inside
BruCrew Life




Furniture Feature Fridays



2 comments:

  1. I love it! And love how the wood shows through where you've sanded - perfectly aged.
    I have a small drop leaf table I'll be painting with Graphite as well -
    Your newest follower - ( would love a follow back when you have the time )
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzan!

    Thank you...I am making my way over right now! I love graphite...I actually sold this table (sh will be picking it up tomorrow) but, I have two matching nightstands that I am debating on...hmmm???

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete