Saturday, March 16, 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up...Butter Buffet Update!

 photo c4d43d82-bca3-4b4b-9c04-2fe2ad3900f2_zpsbaf9c39a.jpg


Just a quick little update to my butter buffet I posted the other day...

I merged two pieces I had and made one that I LOVE!!!

 photo 7d9aaa00-ec29-4d84-9924-ca4e8cc8c8ba_zps933f8374.jpg

I brought together my sweet little butter-y yellow buffet...


with my butter-y yellow chalkboard...

 photo c4d43d82-bca3-4b4b-9c04-2fe2ad3900f2_zpsbaf9c39a.jpg

For one, big piece.  I think it makes a statement?

This is a great spot to write lots of important things...

like...what's for dinner!!

Love & Junk~
Julie

Linking up to & ParTYinG with:


MONDAY:
TUESDAY:
WEDNESDAY:
THURSDAY:
FRIDAY:
SATURDAY:
SUNDAY:
www.iheartnaptime.net  www.diyshowoff.com  www.niftythriftythings.com

12 comments:

  1. I love the color! You did a really great job on it and I love the styling too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jenny for your sweet words and thanks for stopping by!

      Have a great week!
      Julie

      Delete
  2. What a lovely buffet. You have a beautiful piece. I absolutely love the butter color. The buffet and chalkboard combo is a great marriage. Visiting from Give Me the Goods. Have a great week! Love,Wanda
    I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Wanda!!! Your compliments have made my day!

      Delete
  3. Very classy and rustic! Lovely job.
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Love the yellow color!

    Jenna @ Rain on a Tin Roof

    ReplyDelete
  5. You were featured at Give Me The Goods Monday! Go check it out and grab a button: http://www.rainonatinroof.com/2013/03/give-me-goods-monday-features-1.html

    Can't wait to see what you link up this week! I LOVED this piece so much!

    Jenna @ Rain on a Tin Roof

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY!!! How fun! Thank you...heading to grab the button now. I have SO many projects...gearing up for our Fancy Fla Market at my parent's shop...tons of stuff! I will be back to link up...for sure!

      Happy Easter!!!

      Julie

      Delete