Monday, May 6, 2013

Motivate Me Monday...LOVE What You DO!

Motivation Monday: Let What You Love Be What You Do! | Running Rachel


Simple, right?

Not always.

This weekend...I was reminded to focus on the the things I LOVE.
I LOVE my little family unit.   
My God, my husband, my girls, my family and painting furniture.

When we let the other "junk" get in the way...we can get irritated, stressed and become an ugly person.
Ugly is not good...

This post is TOTALLY a reminder for me...to focus on the important stuff...the stuff I love.
Letting my focus be on the stuff I LOVE...and allowing that to be what I do.

So, this week I am focusing on that.  Not the distractions and the little stuff.
Life, is just way too short!

I hope you all have a GREAT week...doing what you LOVE!!!

Love & Junk~
Julie



No comments:

Post a Comment