Saturday, August 10, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up...Best Of July (A Little Late!)

By far, my favorite, best and post I am most proud of...


My mom and dad's 40th Anniversary Post!

This dresser that I distressed with soap, yes soap...is another favorite.


Get the scoop on the squeaky clean technique here.

I loved sharing this next post...

 photo 4200a55d-1fec-4c09-8502-b80b0329a907_zps1f37d676.jpg

read all about creating your own beautiful home without a big wallet here.

My 4th of July post was a pretty special one for me...


Click here for some beautiful pictures of the USA!

Last, but certainly not least...July was National Ice Cream Month!!

Enjoy a Bay Area Fudgy Fog #Sundae drizzled with hot fudge & pistachios for National #PistachioDay.  #recipe #icecream

Check out some delicious recipes and a few fun facts about ice cream here.

I hope you have a great weekend...

Julie



No comments:

Post a Comment