Thursday, August 15, 2013

Summer Spruce Up Series - WILDCARD!!

Let's get WILD with this last of our Summer Spruce Up Series  Link Party!



It has been one FABULOUS series full of wonderful ideas and great spaces!

To refresh your memory...

In May, you showed off your fabulous backyard and patio areas!

In June, you wowed us with your planters..wow!

In July, we were amazed by your front door and entryways!

Now, for August...it is our WILDCARD PARTY!!

Anything out doors goes...

including an outdoor kitchen to enjoy the last few weeks of SUMMER!!!

Take a look at these BEAUTIFUL outdoor kitchens...

Outdoor Kitchen Designs

Source:  A Home Designs

Outdoor Bbq Kitchens

Source:  A Home Designs
Outdoor Kitchen Design Ideas 7

Source:  A Home Designs

Outdoor Kitchen Design Ideas

Source:  A Home Designs

I couldn't resist this...


Is this the cutest??

Or....how about a backyard movie theater for an end of summer blowout?!?!

Check these wonderful ideas out....

DIY "drive-in". I am so going to do this some night for my friends in my backyard.  FUN!


Backyard Movie Screen #AngiesList #UltimateOutdoorOasis


Simple DIY outdoor movie setup - pallet seating, sweet little fresh wildflowers and citronella candles


30 DIY Ways To Make Your Backyard Awesome This Summer

Source: Beauty Harmony Life

Or, if you are like me...and just want a simple place to catch a moment of peace during
nap time or bedtime...

front porch ideas

Source:  4HimGlory

I have this rocking chair, I can make that pillow...and I can keep those plants alive...
for a little while!

I have a spot on our front porch perfect for this...


I can't wait to get started on a project...
my husband just LOVES my projects!!

I hope you have a wonderful day...and can't wait to see what you link up next week!!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment