Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Summer Spruce Up...Planters!




Welcome back to our Summer Spruce-Up Series!!

Check out what Jamie, with Better with Age has been up to...

In May we had our Summer Spruce-Up link party that was all about your patio and backyard.  Here are some photos of our patio. 


The kids love to play around our patio area even though we have a huge grassy backyard and playhouse for them to play in.




What I love most are my new planters!!  I got these G. Wolff & Co. planters at Superstore here in Canada for an amazing price!  They used to sell them at Restoration Hardware a few seasons back.  And I love lavender.  


This old metal urn had seen better days.  A little matte black spray paint did the trick!


Across from our kids sandbox area I planted some boxwood in some more G. Wolff planters.  It doesn't get a lot of sun in this area for the most part of the day so I thought some boxwoods would be the perfect fit. 


Oh yeah, my little girl love planters too!




Be sure to follow my co-hosts!

Julie from The Vintage Barn
Selene from Restoration Beauty
Jenna from Rain on a Tin Roof

Follow the series this summer!

July 24, front door/entry area
August 21, anything goes!

Be sure to be note of the dates and link up to the parties!

Now it's time to link up some of your favorite planters or containers!

Love & Junk~
Julie




2 comments:

  1. Linking up and following! Thanks for co-hosting!
    Sandy
    www.savardstudios.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weather has been so icky, my planters are not "link up" ready (boo!) ~ but I love your patio area! It is sooo pretty! I love the architecture, the steps and the greenery behind the furniture. It's such a great space, no wonder your kids love it! ;)

    ReplyDelete