Friday, June 28, 2013

FOLLOW ME FRIDAY.....Say What???


I know that isn't my normal "Furniture Friday" headline...
but, stay with me here.

Google Reader is on it's way out...gone for good by July 1st.

Buh-bye!

Oh well...have no fear...you can follow The Vintage Barn lots of ways!

Follow via Bloglovin

Follow via Facebook

Follow via Pinterest

Follow via Twitter

Follow via Google+

You can find these buttons on the right hand side of my blog (yep, right over there.)

Stay connected with The Vintage Barn and keep up on

cool yard sale furniture makeovers,

Photo: Happily Ever After!!

BIG home decorating ideas on a small budget (bathroom makeover = $150!)



and delicious and easy recipes!


I sure hope you will follow along...there's lots going on around here!!

Have a great weekend!

Love & Junk~

Julie




2 comments:

  1. Hi Julie
    Just found your lovely blog and am now following via email. Great furniture transformations. I've transformed a few small pieces of furniture and a lot of home decor pieces....working my way up to side tables!
    Thanks for the inspiration.
    Doreen
    http://altered-artworks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete