Thursday, June 27, 2013

This Ol' House Thursday....The Light at the End of the Tunnel


This picture seemed to fit how I feel about this project right about now...


I see the light at the end of the tunnel!

We patiently waited for the contractor to do his part, then it was my turn to do the finish work.

Look at my little helpers!!!


We cleaned up the mess, I painted the walls...AND the ceiling.


You can see the part of the chalkboard wall on the right...the girls played there
for a good while as I was painting the ceiling. 
That chalkboard wall was a lifesaver!


My husband and I cleaned, prepped and stained the cement floor.
(I will have all the details on that soon!)

This may not look like much of anything to you...
but, to me...it is a FABULOUS start!!!!


This is how far we have come...I HATE sharing these next few pictures...


but, you need to see the mess we had before.  

My laundry area was open to the whole garage...which is not sealed off very well 
from the dust, flies, feed...dirt and more DIRT around here!


We are almost done...and I will have more pictures next week.

I hope you have a great day...it is supposed to be over 100 degrees here for the next few days!

Love & Junk~
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment