Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Transformation Tuesday...Soft Turquoise & White Dresser

Another yard sale find...
but, I don't have a before picture!


Not the best "Transformation Tuesday" if you can't see the before, I know.
Imagine it.
Wood.
 Not the best color wood. 
Not in the best shape wood.
Wood dresser.
Got it?
Okay...so, I painted the shell of the dresser "Lagoon" by Behr at Home Depot.


I thought this dresser could use a little oomph...so, I painted the drawer fronts white.
(Pebble White from Glidden.)


This chest had ALL the original hardware...score!
To add to the oomph...I painted them the same turquoise as the dresser shell.

Then,,,,yep, I roughed it up a bit!
Gave it a good distressing...I love the look!

Just another piece I have for sale!!

Have a great day!
Julie

MONDAY:
 www.uncommondesignsonline.com  www.rainonatinroof.com     www.astrollthrulife.net
TUESDAY:
WEDNESDAY:
THURSDAY:
FRIDAY:
SATURDAY:
www.funkyjunkinteriors.blogspot.com    www.thriftydecorchick.com   www.bedifferentactnormal.com
SUNDAY:


No comments:

Post a Comment