Thursday, August 1, 2013

This Ol' House Thursday....Summer Spruce Up Front Door/Entryway Features

Today, I am gettin' a little inspiration from some of my favorite link ups


You sure wowed us last week...and now, I have some great ideas!

Here are a few of my faves.....


Southern State Of Mind has a fabulous pop of haint blue...



And I love this summer porch from Fresh Idea Studio...

front porch 1


Last, but not least...lovin' this porch from Colors Mixed Together!



I LOVE all these porches and wish that I could have a beautiful porch!
I have told you before...our house is smack dab in the middle of the dairy.
Cows, feed, manure, hay, flies, tractors and trucks...you name it...it ends up on my porch or blowing dirt on it when it drives by in the summer.

Have a great rest of your week!!!

Julie

1 comment:

  1. So cute Julie! I'm like you, I totally have porch envy! No cows here, but my front entry is just a flat stone façade and a very small stoop! Blah! It's nice to dream though! :) Kim @ Exquisitely Unremarkable

    ReplyDelete