Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Transformation Tuesday....My Flea Market Loot...Before & Afters!

The countdown is ON!  WooHoo!
Days...just days are left before our Fancy Flea Market!

So, for today's "Transformation Tuesday,"  you will be getting a few BONUS peeks
at some fun "Before & Happily Ever After's," as I like to call them.

This dresser was in pretty good condition...look at ALL that original hardware!!!

 photo 2013-04-06_14-54-39_720_zps4de045b4.jpg

I scooped this one up and gave her a cute coat of a creamy white for a shabby chic look...
and voila, cute!!
 photo c1c6cf87-5ec4-405f-b7d8-698e37b59c8d_zps1ca26a4b.jpg

Here is this sweet little desk before...

 photo 2013-04-06_14-54-01_932_zps78491e3f.jpg

and after.  I am really in LOVE with this Martha Stewart Bougainvillea!!
I didn't have a chair for this desk when I bought it...I was sure I could find a cute one somewhere.
Mother In Law to the rescue...she scored a set of two of these chairs for $10 for me!

 photo ba9f2351-eefe-47ce-8e8a-c8c07f075b21_zps57d8225a.jpg

A cute little vintage waterfall style nightstand...another local yard sale find.

 photo 2013-04-06_14-54-47_5_zps307fe9c7.jpg

I spruced this one up with a cute little coat of creamy white... and painted that
twin headboard/footboard you see in the back.  Instant set!!

 photo DSC_04111_zps0adb9224.jpg

This chair was a FIND at a local yard sale...at $1!  Yep, $1!!!
I HAD to have her..

 photo 2013-04-06_14-53-35_210_zps1311cb5d.jpg

A little funky Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in Florence...and I found just the right mix of fabric.



A chocolate brown damask...what a look!!!

I have more...working on getting it all together and LOADED in the trailer by Wednesday.

See you at the Fancy Flea Market...click HERE for more information!

Oh, and DO NOT forget about the FABULOUS GIVEAWAY I have going on...
click HERE to enter!!


Love & Junk~
Julie

Linking up to and ParTYinG with:

MONDAY:
TUESDAY:
WEDNESDAY:
THURSDAY:


FRIDAY:
SATURDAY:
SUNDAY:

20 comments:

  1. You got some awesome stuff! I can't wait to go to flea markets this summer (if it every gets here!)
    I'm visiting you today from Project Inspired. I hope you get a chance to stop by my blog and leave a comment, too!
    ~ Megin of VMG206
    Enter my Blog Birthday Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so awesome! I can't wait to do projects like this myself! You have a new follower...thanks for the inspiration. Christina at dearbeautifulyou.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the follow, Christina! I am so glad you stopped by...I am happy to share tips with you anytime on furniture makeovers. Just ask!

      :)
      Julie

      Delete
  3. Awesome transformations! Love the desk and chair makeovers! If you get a chance, please share it on my linky party: http://suburbsmama.blogspot.com/2013/04/sunday-linky-party-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. this are gorgeous!! i love what you have turned them into :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no idea how you do it! Where do you find all the time to get this stuff done??? My mother in law comes down one day a week to watch my 11 month old so I can work on projects. I get a lot done on those days - but never seem to actually finish anything! You amaze me! And your transformations are always soooo gorgeous! You've got talent girl! Oh and by the way - I visited your Etsy shop today! LOVE your pillows! You are just the cat's meow in all departments!
    Jenna @ Rain on a Tin Roof

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Awww...that was super sweet and made my night! I dont' know...sometimes I think I am nuts!!

      I just work EARLY in the morning...stenciling or something quiet like that so I don't wake the sleeping giants. I really hustle when our oldest is at preschool two days a week...and the baby naps during that time.

      I actually just laid both girls down for bedtime...checked this really quick (thank you!) and I am headed out to my shop (garage) for a "hot date" with my husband...of finishing touches to all of my stuff for our Flea Market this weekend!

      You are TOO sweet...and you have made my night!!

      Thanks!
      Julie

      Delete
  6. Very impressive Julie. I, too, don't know how you get it all done! I can't ever find furniture I like when I'm out looking or on Craigslist. I feel like there's these secret furniture clubs out there with all the best old, paintable furniture. ha!! :) Seriously, though, great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you Laura!!! You are to sweet as well...you made my day.

      I am off to the zoo with my girls today for a preschool field trip...and my hubby's birthday dinner tonight. Not much getting done today furniture wise...oh well!

      Delete
  7. What great transformations! I'm sure the flea market will be a big success for you. Blessings, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the transformations! Thanks for sharing at Give Me the Goods!

    http://www.marriedfiling-jointly.com/2013/04/give-me-goods-link-party-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Julie,
    Those before and afters are so amazing!! I just started a blog party to share great deals like this...I'd love for you to join us and get the party started!!!
    PS. You've inspired me to get out that paint...things are warming up where I live!

    ReplyDelete