Thursday, March 14, 2013

This Ol' House Thursday...Spring Green & White Mantle



Just a quick little mantle update today...spring green and white!  I am SO ready for Spring!



I used what I had...old topiaries, moss balls, white pitchers...



That is an old picture frame...and I painted over the picture of a fisherman with chalkboard paint.  ($1!)


My Granny's old candy dish...I used to get in a lot of trouble sneaking in this!
Granny gave it to me one year for my birthday...she has been gone almost two years now.





I just dug through my kitchen cupboards for all those pitchers...use what you have and be creative!



Love my little moss ball on my candlestick...



Thankful He has RISEN!!!

I hope you are having a great week...I am off to Natalie's preschool today...St. Patrick's party and her day to "share."  Her teacher's gave her today because it was the "N" share day...oh, "N"atalie was SO excited about that!  Nail polish, night lights, noodles, nickels....her bag was full!

Love & Junk~
Julie

MONDAY:
TUESDAY:
WEDNESDAY:
THURSDAY:
FRIDAY:
SATURDAY:
SUNDAY:

4 comments:

  1. I love your white and green vignette! I am following you. So glad to meet you!
    Hugs,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sherry! Have a fabulous evening...and thank you for stopping by and following!
      Julie

      Delete
  2. That is so much more than CUTE - I'm in love with it - and the fact that you painted your clay pots black - looks fantastic with the white chalk wording on it!
    Great job!!!
    XOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I love the green and white!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete