Wednesday, January 23, 2013

No Place Like Home

Somewhere over the rainbow there is an UNSTUFFED HEAD! Our house has been hit with a horrible cold...at least it isn't the flu! We all need a break...it is hard to burn the candle at both ends...when you do not feel well AT ALL!!! So, today...we cuddled on the couch, folded laundry and did some movie watching. My FAVORITE movie of all time is The Wizard of Oz. I was thrilled to sit down on a gloomy day with a blanket, my 45 boxes of tissue and cozy up to my girls. No place like home photo Noplacelikehome_zps78f19340.jpg If you look closely...the wood plaque above the hearth says "There's No Place Like Home." Dorothy. Nope, no place like it. As we watched our movie...I was reminded how luck I am to be their mom, hold them and play with them and enjoy my time at home with them!! Back at it...HARD tomorrow!! No clicking my heels to finish my work...I will be sewing like a mad woman...and painting like a crazy lady!! Love & Junk~ Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment