Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Dairy Wife Wednesday...The Flu BEAST Has Left The Building!

UGH!
That was no Flu Bug...that, was a Flu Beast that we had this last weekend.

Horrible.
Our oldest got sick early last Friday morning, then the baby...then daddy was down all day Sunday.
I was fine.
Mom had to be fine.  
There were sheets to wash, bathrooms to scrub...clothes to change...and sheets to wash AGAIN.
WRONG!
I was down-for-the-count late Sunday night and all day Monday.
YUCK!

Well, happy we are all on the mend...back to work!


Someone has to irrigate...daddy and big sister in her own rubber boots.


I LOVE this fuzzy picture!

I hope you all have a great day!  
Make sure you come back tomorrow, I have the beginning stages 
of my bathroom remodel ON THE CHEAP!!!

NO JOKE...ON THE CHEAP...like $150 or LESS!!!

Love & Junk~
Julie

1 comment:

  1. So glad everyone is feeling better! I love the picture of your husband and daughter..adorable! Can't wait to see your bathroom!
    Selene @ Restoration Beauty

    ReplyDelete