Saturday, May 1, 2010

Back at it!!!


Okay, so I've been busy with a charity fundraiser event...and furniture has taken a back seat! But.......I am done with that, raised a bunch of $$$$$ and now I am back on the yard sale/thrift shop trail. Hunting for my treasures! I buy things, put my touch on them and as fast as I list them in my Etsy shop....poof! they are gone. That's great, I just am trying to keep up. So, I have listed a few new pieces. Check out my Hollywood Regency Bench with Vintage Inspired Ticking Fabric....FABULOUS!!!! I LOVE this...I am secretly hoping it doesn't sell too quick so I can enjoy this at the foot of my bed for a while!

Hope you have a Simply Charming day!


Julie


www.thevintagebarn.etsy.com

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous!! I just spent my weekend on similar items! LOVE yours!

    ReplyDelete